Monday, October 19, 2009

New Toys!


"This is just cruel..."
Not really much of an update, but the other day I got the Jaker some new toys! I know better than to buy him squeaker balls, because as soon as they lose their squeak(not long...) he rips them to shreds. He does, however, love squeakies... and the last stuffy I let him have lasted a few months- he babied it! So on an act of good faith, I bought him two stuffingless stuffies. Isn't that contradictory sounding, lol! Anyways, one is a pheasant, and one is one of those skineez squirrels. He loves them, especially the pheasant! I had him pose for the above picture... he was not impressed, obviously!
"Must... have... squirrel... oh come ON mom!"
"I gets the squirrel! RAWWWR!"
And humoring me... I love that cross paws trick, I think it's my favorite. he just looks so dignified... hard to do with him. Anyways, that's really all I've got. I was going to take some shots outside... but I had gotten the camera, got shoes and a coat, amped up the dog...

Looked outside...
It was pitch black at 7 o clock. lol! The joys of Alaska. You get used to nearly 24 hour sunlight, then BAM! You want to go outside to do something at an hour that would have been great for it all summer and you can't see at all.

Anyways, until next time.

PS: Thoughts on the new banner? Just finished it.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love that new toy smell!?!

    24 hours of sunlight? Wow! Now darkness? That's like crazy!! Thanks for stoppin by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for visiting my bloggie! I have one of those stuffingless stuffies; well... maybe I should have said I HAD one of those!!! BOL!

    ReplyDelete