Monday, July 13, 2009

Tiberius+Camping

So after getting paid for helping out making all those t-shirts and buttons, I did some research and decided to buy a Betta. I brought him home last Monday. His name is Tiberius, he's a crown tail, and I love him to pieces!


Performed the first 100% water change today. Here he is checking out his little igloo...
A nice body shot of him, showing his fins. I think I'm addicted... I've already decided what I want to name the next one, have picked out a future upgrade for his tank...

Anyways, onto the dogs. We went camping this weekend with some friends of the family and their two dogs. Jake did wonderfully, and I had no worries about Buck. I'm feeling more and more at ease with the dog situation with Jake... I saw nothing to worry about in his interactions with Rex and Prince. I still don't understand his step back and bark routine though. Ah well, as long as he isn't picking fights!

1 comment: