Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wow it's been a while. I've had a busy month, with camping and such.

So I'll just bring you up to date with the most interesting. Jake chased after a bear while we were camping last weekend... and came back with his tail between his legs after being roared at. He's perfectly fine, just hopefully he won't be doing that again.

He also fell into a creek, and I wish I had a video of me coaxing him across the log after that. Again, he's fine, it just terrified him, and now we have the crossing MUCH safer and easier to get across... I was scared when he fell in though, and mom was about to reach out and grab him when he finally climbed up onto the bank.

Can't think of much else... I've just been perfecting his focused heel. I should get someone to video that for me. I also started my writing class for school yesterday, and will be starting the rest of my work on the 24th.

That's all I can think of at the moment, without going off on a neighborhood dogs rant.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Chasing a bear? I hope he's learned his lesson!

    ReplyDelete