Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dandelions

We worked more on picking Dandelions today... and he's doing great with the part where he has to pluck them. I'm not sure, however, how I'll get him to put the flowers into a bucket. He picks, them, and then spit them out! I got a video:



That's about all we did today, training wise, aside from more long distance sits/downs during fetch.

I spent most of the afternoon helping my Grandma make t-shirts for a big order she got. Printing out the transfer sheets, putting them on the t-shirts through the press... we still have loads more to do by the end of next week, but we made 33 today!

Sam

1 comment:

  1. Good progress! I read about Jake's dandelions on the Forum, too. I wonder if maybe you could practice with a toy or something too - something he is USED to keeping in his mouth. If you teach him that when he picks something up, he is to WAIT for your command to drop it, it might be easier. I think it'd be easier to teach him to wait with a tennis ball in his mouth (he seems to like them) then it would be for a dandelion.

    ReplyDelete