Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tomorrow

We're going up to some land near a creek that my Grandparents own about an hour and half's drive from home for a bbq with them. I'm very excited; the dogs LOVE it, as they can run off leash. We hike, play fetch, and in general they have a blast without having to worry about strangers or other dogs.

Hopefully we'll be able to keep Buck out of the creek! It's a bit fast moving for him to go wading in, but it's a bit of an effort to keep him out of the water.

Picture from last time...
I love that picture of Buck. Him in his natural element, I think. He looks so happy. That was a slower moving area near a beaver dam, so we decided to let him indulge.

Anyways, I hope to take lots of pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like they'll have a great time. I just love escaping to places where there's no one around.. but as you read in my last post, I'm still not much of a hiker. LOL.

    ReplyDelete